Monday, November 12, 2007

Al Gore on "30 Rock"

No, I'm not one of those "Draft Gore" people who wants to see Al Gore run for president in 2008. I don't intend this post to try to sway any of you on green issues or issues of politics - even though I do think it shows that Gore isn't the stiff, pompous, self-important person that a lot of people make him out to be. I just think this is hard-core funny and want you all to see it. I would love to embed it in my blog, but I can't find a code to do so because of Universal copyright issues. It's on Huffington Post now, but go quick because who knows how long it will last.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are into 30 Rock too. It is so funny and I have tried to spread the word about it but I can't get anyone to watch it. Its a laugh out loud good time. Thanks Tina Faye.