Sunday, October 28, 2007

My twin

A long-lost friend from St. George tells me I look like this guy. And I think I kind of agree.

Did you ever notice how, when people tell you you look like someone, you always think you're supposed to say, "Nuh-uh, no I don't." Why is that? It's not like it's necessarily a compliment, but people always respond like it is, and like they're obliged to humbly disagree.

So that's why, even though it inexplicably feels strange, I am going to agree that this guy, whoever he is (and his blog actually seems kind of funny, and now has a tentative spot in my blogs bookmarks), does look a little like me. What do you think? Comments, please!

2 comments:

amelia said...

Ha...yeah, you kind of do. Except you are much cooler! (I'm already annoyed by this guy based on his profile picture). A couple years ago, I was in the mall and some woman kept following me around and staring at me...she came up to me and goes "I thought you were Dharma! You look exactly like her!" (from Dharma and Greg) and I had the same reaction "Oh, uh, I've never heard that..." But when someone thought I looked like Gwenyth Paltrow, I accepted it "OH THANK YOU!"

Angela Curtis said...

some physical resemblance, but i can tell from his post he's a self-important a******. you're not.