Friday, May 9, 2008

Learnapalooza

The coolest stuff happens in this city! I just found out that tomorrow is Learnapalooza, an all-day free learning event. And not the kind of learning that some people might find boring... The list of workshops being offered - totally free - is amazing. I can't decide if I want to learn Turkish, learn how to juggle, learn how to get out of a speeding ticket, learn to samba, learn to understand Shakespeare, improve my pool game, learn to cook tasty and organic, or learn to read tarot. And actually, I could do almost all of those, since each workshop is just one hour long and they are held throughout the day.

Check out the entire list of workshops!

1 comment:

Just Nicole said...

That is so cool! I wish we had one of those in Salt Lake! I would love to go.